Saturday, March 27, 2010

Today Is Totally Bad Luck..
Met Two Vry Bad Incident..
Okay.. From Tuition Sin Ba..
From 1 - 5.. Done =D..
Received Mom's Call.. Will Be Late To Fetch Me..
Okay~.. So I Go Lm Read My "Life's Like That" ~..

(Incident 1)
While Walking.. Shit... So Close..
I Almost Knocked Down By A Bloody Kancil At The Corner....
Just So Almost.. But Thank God..
And That Idiot.. He Still Honk Me..
Fine.. My Mood.. Still Okay..
Then Reach Le.. Jiu Read Lo.. Okay.. Mom Reached.. Fetch Me Home..
Before Home.. Tapau Food ~.. Oh Yeah.. Gt My Salad Chicken..
Somehow My Mood Turned Not Bad..
Then..

(Incident 2)
I Saw A Fight.. Just In Front Of Me ( in car)
3 Motorcyclists Fought.. Between Malay And Indian..
When I Reached.. The Fight Is Over I think..
And That 2 Malays.. Hand Wit A Thick Wood And PARANG..
Went Through Me.. Just In Front Of Me.. ( In car la xD )
Omg.. That Indian Is Injured..
And.. His Finger And Hand.. Is Bleeding Seriously..
Blood Just Come Out Non Stop..
Shit.. My Mood Really Kena.. 360 Degree Turned ><.. Tis Just Happened Near My House Area.. Aihs.. Duno Y Will Meet Such Things.. My Heart Is Feeling So.. Cold ><..
No Mood Today.. Aihs~

-End Of Post-

No comments:

Post a Comment